View My Homes
ABR, CRS, GRI
- Licensed in 1987
- Consistently a Top Producing Agent locally and in the United States
- 2009 Winner of the Best of The Bay for real estate agents
- Realtors Association of Northeast Wisconsin
- National Association of Realtors
- Holds Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), and Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Mason City Iowa High School
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute, Certified Residential Specialist and Accredited Buyer Representative,Continuing Education for ABR, CRS, GRI
- Auctioneer College in Iowa Community
- Board Member De Pere Historic Preservation Commission
- Past President of WASA Wisconsin Amateur Softball Association
- Past President De Pere Girls Softball Association
- Board of Directors of WASA
- De Pere Girls Softball Association Coach for 13 years in various age groups
- Sponsors Youth Softball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer and NS Racing #38 racing team
- Yearly Benefiit Auctions
- Resides in East De Pere with wife Jane and step-son Nate. Daughter Meghan is a sophomore at St. Norbert College.
- Enjoys spending time with daughter Helena & granddaughter Emalea.
- Active in softball programs
- Enjoys golf, swimming, and weightlifting
All agents hold a Wisconsin Real Estate License.